Protect Your Assets
Charitable Lead Trusts Offer You Options
See which type of charitable trust best fits your estate plan with the FREE guide Choose From 2 Win-Win Ways to Donate.View My Guide
You can benefit from the tax savings that result from supporting Physicians for Social Responsibility without giving up the assets that you'd like your family to receive someday with a donation in the form of a charitable lead trust.
There are two ways that charitable lead trusts make payments to PSR:
- A charitable lead annuity trust pays a fixed amount each year to PSR and is more attractive when interest rates are low.
- A charitable lead unitrust pays a variable amount each year based on the value of the assets in the trust. With a unitrust, if the trust's assets go up in value, for example, the payments to PSR go up as well.
An Example of How It Works
Calculate Your Benefits
Submit a few details and see how a charitable lead trust can benefit you.
- Contact Cheryl Talbert Sam at 202-587-5239 or email@example.com to talk about supporting PSR by setting up a charitable lead trust.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- If you include PSR in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal Name: Physicians for Social Responsibility
Address: 1111 14th St NW, Suite 700, Washington, DC 20005
Federal Tax ID Number: 23-7059731
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in examples are for illustrative purposes only. References to tax rates include federal taxes only and are subject to change. State law may further impact your individual results. Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under such agreements, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association. A charitable gift annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department. Charitable gift annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota Division of Insurance.